The Black Fig & Vetiver candle combines earthy vetiver complimented by sweet fig and slowly fills the room with a rich and deep scent.
Each Ancoats Candle Company candle is poured by hand in our studio in Ancoats, Manchester and thoroughly tested to create the perfect scent throw.
Size: 8x8 cm
Material: Soy wax, tinplate
Burn time: 40 hours
Notes: Black Fig, Vetiver, Anise, Citrus, Coconut, Cedar, Violet, Oakmoss, Tonka, Amber
Candle Care Instructions
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not leave your candle unattended and keep away from flammable objects.
- Place candles on a heat resistant surface.
- When first lighting the candle, let it burn long enough for the melted wax to reach the sides of the container.
- Trim the wick to around half a centimetre between burns and after a few hours of burning. This will reduce the amount of soot being released and ensure a longer burn time.