This rich and oriental scent opens with amber, labdanum and cedar and is rounded off with patchouli, geranium and black tea.
Each Ancoats Candle Company candle is poured by hand in our studio in Ancoats, Manchester and thoroughly tested to create the perfect scent throw.
Hand poured in Ancoats
Approx. 45 hours burn time
Notes: Amber, Labdanum, Cedar, Patchouli, Geranium, Black Tea
Candle Care Instructions
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not leave your candle unattended and keep away from flammable objects.
- Place candles on a heat resistant surface.
- When first lighting the candle, let it burn long enough for the melted wax to reach the sides of the container.
- Trim the wick to around half a centimetre between burns and after a few hours of burning. This will reduce the amount of soot being released and ensure a longer burn time.