One of our most popular candles, Sandalwood and Black Pepper features heart notes of black tea and pepper balanced with leather and tobacco top notes and rounded off with patchouli and sandalwood base notes.
Each Ancoats Candle Company candle is poured by hand in our studio in Ancoats, Manchester.
• Soy wax
• Hand poured in Ancoats
• Notes: Leather, Amber, Musk, Black Tea, Pepper, Teak Wood, Patchouli, Sandalwood
This candle measures 8 cm high and 8 cm in diameter with a burn time of around 40 hours.
Candle Care Instructions
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not leave your candle unattended and keep away from flammable objects.
- Place candles on a heat resistant surface.
- When first lighting the candle, let it burn long enough for the melted wax to reach the sides of the container.
- Trim the wick to around half a centimetre between burns and after a few hours of burning. This will reduce the amount of soot being released and ensure a longer burn time.